TLDR: Go to [Storefront] > [Web Pages] > [Create A Web Page] > [Link to another website or document]
Or simply paste this into the url:
As an online store owner, you may want to add footer links to your BigCommerce store. Footer links are a great way to direct customers to important pages on your site, such as your shipping and returns policies or your FAQ section. Fortunately, adding footer links in BigCommerce is a simple process.
Here's how you can add footer links to your BigCommerce store:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account and go to the "Storefront" section.
- Click on "Web Pages" under the "Store Design" menu.
- Select "Create A Web Page" and choose "Link to another website or document".
- Enter the URL and text for the footer link you want to add.
- Make sure to set the page visibility to "Footer".
- Click "Save" to add the footer link to your store.
If you prefer to use a direct link to create a new footer page, simply paste the following URL into your browser: https://store-YOURSTORE.mybigcommerce.com/manage/content/pages/create.
By following these steps, you can easily add footer links to your BigCommerce store and make it easier for your customers to find the information they need.